Hello! And thank you for taking the time to view my Professional Qualifications.
Date of Birth
9160 Estate Thomas PMB190
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 00802
Hello! My name is Victoria Prehn. People often call me VP for short.
I am a creative digital artist, visionary and entrepreneur, who offers over 25 years of business development success. My work comes from a place of deep compassion, and a desire to be a trusted friend & inspiration to individuals pursuing their life quest.
I welcome the opportunity to share my expertise with you,
through my company, Lifting Limitations, where I offer such services as:
• Small Business, Mid-Life Purpose, and Life Quest Consultations
• WordPress Web Development, Training & Coaching
• Co-Creative Action Plans for Accountability
• Strategic Planning, Market Studies & Financial Forecasting
• Accounting System Overhauls & Implementation
• Clutter Clearing Coaching, Professional Organizing & Logistics Schedules
• Interim Managerial Mentorships & Temp Work
• Basic Virtual Digital Services (please see LiftingLimitations.com for details)
I hold a bachelors degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from Cornell University; and I continue to share my love & passion for guest services & the culinary arts through two enterprises:
Working with me, you might expect to experience the following:
• improved awareness and identity of purpose
• build skill-sets and belief to overcome limitations and fear
• create accountability to empower action and results
• realize the completion of projects, dreams and aspirations
• an enhanced quality of life
• joyful abundance and prosperity
Through TEAMwork: Together, Each Achieves More. If you can see me as part of your team on a freelance basis, please contact me!